Monday 12 October 2009

Even More Incontinence Products added to Ebay

I’ve just added a few more Products to the eBay site, and tweaked our name on there so that this can help you to find us.

Our eBay name is now “Bm_Care _and_Workwear” we used to be Libertyworkwear however this was started by our sister company many moons ago and it’s been a long time coming.

So at the moment I’ve listed a selection of bed pads (60 x 60 and 60 x 90) all absorbencies of the classic form shaped pad, some incontinence nets and some of the Indaslips All-in-Ones. Should be more than enough choice on there to choose from but also I’m hoping we can use the site to help refer a few customers to our own web store, to be honest the pads and things I’ve place on eBay are actual a lot cheaper on our store, and that’s only because of eBay’s listing fees and the commission that they take!!!

Just a quick update today but I should have a bit more of a product feature later in the week.